Valuheart is a monthly preventive for controlling heartworms in dogs. The oral treatment destroys heartworm larvae and restricts the spread of heartworm disease in dogs. Valuheart is a cost-effective preventive as it a generic version of Heartgard Plus.
The active ingredient – Ivermectin in Valuheart destroys larval form of micro-organism Dirofilaria Immitis and removes the possibility of heartworm infection. It protects dogs from fatal disease due to deadly heartworms. Safe for all breeds of dogs, Valuheart is suitable for breeding, pregnant and nursing bitches.
- Valuheart is effective heartworm treatment for dogs and puppies 6 weeks of age.
- It inhibits heartworm larvae and protects dog from dangerous heart disease.
- The oral treatment even kills larvae infected a month ago.
- It is safe to administer along with flea and tick treatment.
- It is an affordable monthly treatment.
- Valuheart is safe to use in pregnant and lactating females apart from stud and breeding dogs.
- Before starting the treatment diagnose your dog for the presence of heartworms.
- If positive, your vet will provide the guidance.
- Otherwise, start Valuheart after weighing your dog.
- Administer Valuheart tablet once a month and continue the treatment every month on the same date for whole year.
- Give the tablet directly into mouth or mix it with food.
- Ensure that your dog completes full dosage.
- In case you missed a dose, talk to your vet about this for further direction.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Safe for all breeds of dogs.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not administer to puppies younger than 6 weeks of age.
- Consult your vet before starting treatment with Valuheart.