Stronghold Plus For Cats
Stronghold Plus for Cats is a multi-spectrum parasitic treatment from the house of Zoetis. The spot-on is indicated for treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestation in cats. It eliminates fleas before they lay eggs and controls flea infestation. The combined effect of its active ingredients including-Selamectin and Sarolaner provides efficacy against gastrointestinal worms such as hookworms and roundworms, prevents heartworms, ear mites and lice as well. It also aids in the management of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Moreover, the one dose of this powerful topical solution works for an entire month. Stronghold Plus is recommended to use for cats and kittens above 8 weeks of age.
Treats many parasitic infections
Kills fleas before they lay eggs
Helps in the treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
Protects against heartworm infection
Treats intestinal worms including roundworms and hookworms
Controls ear mites and lice
Provides a month-long protection
- Select the pack according to the weight of your cat.
- Break open the seal and hold the pipette in an upright position.
- Part the fur at the back of the neck.
- Place the tip of the pipette at the visible skin spot.
- Squeeze the entire solution at the spot.
- Ensure that your cat doesn’t lick the treated area.