Revolution for cats is a monthly spot-on for preventing heartworm disease and treating fleas on cats. The broad spectrum preventive treats flea infestation by destroying flea eggs and flea larvae. It controls flea allergy dermatitis and controls heartworm infection. The topical solution treats biting lice infestations caused by Felicola Subrostratus.
The ingredient selamectin in Revolution interferes with the parasite’s nervous system leading to death. It is an effective heartworm preventive, killing immature form of heartworm - Dirofilaria immitis. It kills adult fleas and inhibits flea eggs to develop. Revolution also prevents roundworm and hookworm infections for one month.
- It is a safe and simple way to protect your pet from a range of parasites.
- Revolution is an excellent heartworm preventive for cats and kittens.
- The topical treatment also controls fleas and prevents lice.
- Revolution breaks flea life cycle by destroying flea eggs and flea larvae.
- It treats ear mites and safeguard cats from its harmful infection.
- The spot-on kills intestinal worms like roundworms and hookworms.
- Apply Revolution once a month on the same date of every month.
- Weigh your cat before starting the treatment.
- Hold the tube upright and press the cap down until you break the seal.
- Remove the cap and check to ensure the tip of the tube is open.
- Part the fur at the base of your cat’s neck and place the tube on the visible spot.
- Squeeze the entire content on the spot and let it dry.
- Repeat the treatment again after 30 days.
- Puppies and kittens up to 2.5kg - pink pack
- Cats up to 7.5kg - blue pack
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not administer on kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not overdose your pet.
- Keep away from heat and naked flame.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after administering Revolution on your cat.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while treating your pet with Revolution.