Revolution for cats is a topical treatment for multiple parasites including heartworms, fleas, ear mites and intestinal worms. The monthly treatment destroys roundworms and hookworms. Suitable for 8 weeks and older kittens and cats, the treatment saves the pet from various parasite borne diseases. A waterproof treatment, this one remains active in all weathers.
How it works?
Manufactured by Pfizer, the topical solution contains selamectin as the active ingredient. It has parasiticidal and anthelmintic properties that destroy heartworm larvae, mature and immature stages of intestinal worms, fleas and mites. It reduces the chances of diseases caused by these parasites. The efficient treatment acts for one complete month and protects the pet from deadly diseases.
- The topical treatment destroys multiple parasites
- Suitable for all breeds of 8 weeks and older cats
- Easy to apply monthly treatment
- Kills fleas, heartworms, intestinal worms and ear mites
- Safe for pregnant and lactating queens
Revolution for cats should be applied at a spot at the base of the skull. Part the fur at that spot to make the skin visible.
Place the tip of the open pipette at this spot and squeeze out the liquid. Let the spot be completely dry. Do not allow other pets and kids to play with the treated pet until the site is dry.
Repeat at every month, preferably on the same date. It is safe for pregnant and lactating cats. For further details consult your vet.
- Do not use on cats younger than 8 weeks of age
- The treatment is not permissible for cats allergic to any of its ingredients
- Do not deviate from label instructions
- Side effects like vomiting, diarrhoea, drooling, tremors etc can be observed in hyper sensitive pets. In such cases, consult a vet at the earliest
- Store at a place away from kids, pets and food items
- Sterilise your hands after application
- Keep away from the pet’s eyes and mouth