Proheart is a potent heartworm prevention treatment. This scientifically proven formula effectively controls parasitic infection due to heartworms in dogs and protect them against its dangerous effects. Proheart is suitable for all breeds of dogs including Collies that are sensitive to Ivermectin.
The active ingredient Moxidectin in Proheart eliminates the larval stage of heartworms and controls heartworm infestation in your dog. It is safe to use in breeding bitches and stud dogs.
- Highly effective treatment as it eliminates heartworms before and after infection.
- Proheart kills heartworm larvae and prevents heartworm disease in dogs.
- This oral treatment is the best heartworm preventive alternative for Collies sensitive to Ivermectin.
- It is easy to administer affordable monthly treatment.
- Proheart is safe for stud dogs, breeding females and sensitive collies.
- It is to be given to dogs and puppies above 4 weeks of age.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Administer Proheart once a month, year round.
- Repeat the treatment on the same date every month to provide full protection against heartworm infection.
- Give it directly into your dog mouth or mix it in food.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not administer to puppies younger than 4 weeks of age.
- Do not treat dogs allergic to ingredient in Proheart.
- Consult a vet for any information on dosage.
- Wash hands after administering the table to your pet.