Meditrich Tablets for Pigeons and Raptors – Trichomoiasis Treatment
Meditrich is one of the safest and the effective treatment for Trichomoniasis in pigeons and raptors. It is just a single dose treatment that protects birds against dreadful effects of cropcanker. Meditrich contains a specially formulated Metronidazole. The chemical in its original form is not soluble in water. But the unique technique applied by MedPet that coats Metronidazole with a special coating makes it water soluble and also overcomes the problem of regurgitation. Just one tablet of Meditrich helps in treating 93% of Trichomoniasis cases.
- Treats crop canker effectively
- Destroys infectious parasites and protects birds against infection
- Controls and treats Trichomoniasis in racing pigeons and birds of prey
- Highly effective when used in conjunction with other bird treatments
- Treat all the birds to stop further infection
- Administer one tablet to young pigeons on the day of weaning.
- Administer one tablet per pigeon once a month during the racing season.
- Use Meditrich in conjunction with Medizole and Cankerex to prevent parasites becoming resistant to these tablets.
- Wash hands before and after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Close the container tightly after use.