Coximed Tablets – Treatment for Coccidiosis in Birds
Coximed Tablets for birds have been specifically designed to treat Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors. It can be fed to all types of birds. This formulation has a reputation of curing 98% Coccidiosis and provides double the strength especially to younger birds after weaning. It is the best alternative to Medicox and is not only efficient but highly cost-effective as well.
- Effectively treats Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors
- Highly cost-effective
- Highly beneficial for younger birds especially after weaning
- 98% of Coccidiosis in birds is cured
- Best alternative to Medicox
- One tablet per bird per racing/breeding season.
- For sick pigeons, administer one tablet after every 10 days.
- For young pigeons, administer one tablet the day after weaning.
- Repeat dosage after every two weeks in case of severe infestation.
- For further help, follow the directions as mentioned on the product label.
- For bird use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from the rays of the sun.
- Keep away from children and other house pets.
- Firmly close the container after every use.
- Safe for all types of birds.