Capstar for dogs provide rapid relief from fleas. Capstar start killing fleas in 30 minutes of administration.
Capstar tablets are an easy-to-use oral treatment for the fast-acting knockdown of adult fleas on cats.
Capstar has been formulated for the quick treatment of fleas on dogs and cats.
Capstar Tablets are administered orally, and within 20 minutes go to work. Fleas just fall off your pet, which is why Capstar is so popular amongst Rescue Organisations for its fast results.
Novartis / Elanco
• CAPSTAR works extremely fast.
• Adult fleas begin to die within only 30 minutes of administration. In 7 hours 100% of the adult fleas that are on your dog will be dead - leaving your pet flea-free and comfortable.
• Capstar can be given with or without food.
• Capstart can be given to your pet anytime of the day when fleas are bothering your dog.
• If the pet gets re-infested with fleas you can safely give another dose of Capstar as often as one dose a day.
How to use Capstar for dogs
A single dose of Capstar for dogs provides fast-acting treatment for fleas. Follow the steps below to ensure that your dog is fully protected against fleas:
|STEP ONE||STEP TWO||STEP THREE|
A single dose (one tablet) of Capstar tablets will kill all adult fleas on dogs, puppies, cats & kittens above four weeks of age and older (and above 2lbs of body weight or more)
Place the Capstar tablet directly into your dog's mouth. Alternatively, hide the tablet in your dog's food, watching closely to ensure that your dog swallows the tablet.
Capstar should not be administered more than one dose per day. Ensure all infested pets are treated.
No more than one treatment should be given per day.
Do not use on animals less than 4 weeks old or weighing less than 1kg.